To ensure Northside thrives as a vibrant and sustainable community by preserving, improving, and creating the neighborhood’s built environment.
- purchases abandoned properties, many of which have been condemned, and therefore are extremely costly to repair and have been ignored by traditional investors.
- strategically focuses on the most challenging sections of Northside, rehabbing multiple properties in a targeted areas a to maximize positive outcomes.
- adheres to sustainable building practices, creating energy-efficient homes, using recycled materials, and recycling refuse.
- makes a conscientious effort to work with local vendors and contractors, improving our economy and creating jobs.
- increases home-ownership, which reduces crime, fosters a sense of community, and leads to positive outcomes for children, improved health, and neighborhood stability.
- maximizes opportunities to rehab single-story units as accessible homes.